Bank of Baroda was established on 20th July 1908. Its Headquarters is located in Vadodara, Baroda. Bank of Baroda offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company is a jv (joint venture) between Bank of Baroda and fellow Indian state-owned bank Andhra Bank, and UK's financial and investment company Legal & General. Bank of Baroda and Manipal University have established the Baroda Manipal School of Banking, which offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) from Manipal University. Bank of Baroda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Part Time Medical Consultant, Specialist Officers, Clerk, Chief Manager (Finance) - Chartered Accountant, Medical Consultant, Manager (Technical) - (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil), Manager (Finance) - Credit, Manager (Finance) - SME, Manager (Treasury Operations), Manager (Planning), Manager (Risk Management), Civil Engineers, Architects, Security Officers, Official Language Officers (Hindi Officers). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in any discipline, MD in General Medicine, Graduate being an Associate/ Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, for a great career at Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment for following posts:
About Bank of Baroda Recruitment
About Bank of Baroda
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is BOB Full Form?
The Full Form of BOB is Bank Of Baroda. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Bank Of Baroda?
Candidates can apply for Bank Of Baroda 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Bank Of Baroda official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Bank Of Baroda 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Bank Of Baroda. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Bank Of Baroda 2020.
How can I join in Bank Of Baroda?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Bank Of Baroda. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Bank Of Baroda will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Bank Of Baroda only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Bank Of Baroda?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Bank Of Baroda.
Is Bank of Baroda a government bank?
Bank of Baroda. Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian Multinational, public sector Banking and financial services company. ... The Government of India nationalized the bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India on 19 July 1969; the bank has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking(PSU).
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Bank Of Baroda government jobs or sarkari naukri for Bank Of Baroda. Get full details of Bank Of Baroda jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Bank Of Baroda Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Bank Of Baroda Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Bank Of Baroda in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Bank Of Baroda in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Bank Of Baroda as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Bank Of Baroda today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Bank Of Baroda for FREE. You can also get Bank Of Baroda Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Institute Nano Science And Technology (INST) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Invites Application for 61 Clerk, Safaiwala and Various Posts
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Post-Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for 27 Medical Officer and Various Posts
- Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for Pathologist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Programme Associate Recruitment 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2020
- National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) Invites Application for 6 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021