Govt Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2021-2022 btsc.bih.nic.in. Latest Job: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Invites Application for 212 Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2021.
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Invites Application for 212 Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2021
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Fisheries Development Officer
Fisheries Development Officer
19, Harding Road, Patna, 800015 Bihar
Number of Vacancy: 212 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.Sc. (Agriculture) OR B.Sc. (Industrial Fish & Fisheries) OR M.Sc. Zoology OR 1 years Post Graduate Diploma in Inland Fisheries OR 1 years Certificate Course in Fisheries Administration & Management.
Age Limit: 18-37 years (Male) 18-40 years (Female).
Application Fee: SC/ST/PH Women Candidates of Bihar - Rs.50/-, Gen/ OBC/ EWS & Other state - Rs.200/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://pariksha.nic.in/(S(jubnsw3q3cxqeq1qf15g4bch))/Agencies.aspx?KZhCrm9B4QPkl0gO2rAMuw==
Published on: 7th April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
BTSC Recruitment for following posts:
About BTSC Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 212 vacancies in total. Fisheries Development Officer: 212 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Fisheries Development Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Fisheries Development Officer: INRLevel-6,
When can I can apply for Fisheries Development Officer job at BTSC
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 19, Harding Road
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Fisheries Development Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th May, 2021
- Central Water Commission (CWC) Invites Application for 11 Extra Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- MANAGE Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- Directorate General of Training (DGT) Invites Application for 17 Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 750 School Librarian Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for 4 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Drone Pilot Recruitment 2021
- National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Invites Application for 16 Intern Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Junior Nurse Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021