Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment for following posts:
About Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment
About Central University of Rajasthan
The Central University of Rajasthan was established in the year 2009 in Rajasthan. The university offers postgraduate and doctoral academic programmes. Central University of Rajasthan recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Upper Division Clerk, Senior Technical Assistant, Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor), Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Registrar, Finance Officer, Medical Officer, Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor), Non-Teaching (Controller of Examination, Internal Audit officer, Executive Engineer, Medical Officer, Hindi Translator, Nurse, Personal Assistant, Assistant, Technical Assistant, LDC, Dresser/ Medical Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's Degree, Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering or a Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc. in relevant Science Subject OR BE / B.Tech. in a relevant subject, Master's Degree in Library Science / Information Science Documentation, Medical Graduate (Allopathic), for a great career at Central University of Rajasthan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is CURAJ Full Form?
The Full Form of CURAJ is Central University of Rajasthan. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)?
Candidates can apply for Central University of Rajasthan 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Central University of Rajasthan official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Central University of Rajasthan 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Central University of Rajasthan. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Central University of Rajasthan 2020.
How can I join in Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Central University of Rajasthan. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Central University of Rajasthan will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Central University of Rajasthan only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Central University of Rajasthan.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Central University Rajasthan government jobs or sarkari naukri for Central University Rajasthan. Get full details of Central University Rajasthan jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Central University Rajasthan Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Central University Rajasthan Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Central University Rajasthan in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Central University Rajasthan in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Central University Rajasthan as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Central University Rajasthan today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Central University Rajasthan for FREE. You can also get Central University Rajasthan Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ICFRE Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 5 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- ICFRE Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Radiation Therapy Technologist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Gurgaon Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Gurgaon Invites Application for Full Time Contractual Specialists Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board of India Invites Application for 36 Spices Extension Trainees Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for RA Recruitment 2021