Chhattisgarh Police (CG Police) Invites Application for 670 Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
Chhattisgarh Police (CG Police)
invites applications for recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI)
Sector-19, Raipur, 492001 Chhattisgarh
Number of Vacancy: 670 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.Sc. with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry form recognized University. SI (Computer) - BCA OR B.Sc. (Computer) form recognized University.
35400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-34 years.
For UR/OBC (NCL) - Rs.400/-.
For SC/ST Category - Rs.200/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://www.cgpolice.gov.in/advertisement-recruitment-subedarsipc-chhatt...
Published on: 20th September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Constable - ( 2258 Posts) Posts||4th February 2018|
About Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment
About Chhattisgarh Police
The Chhattisgarh Police was established in the year 2000.
The Chhattisgarh Police is the law enforcement agency for Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh police have a total 18 armed Battalions (CAF) including 9 India Reserve Bns. The working setup has been divided into four ranges viz Durg, Bilaspur, Surguja and Bastar and the capital city's Raipur district are directly supervised by IG Police Intelligence. Mine Protected Vehicles (MPVs) are used in the heavily mined areas of Naxal influence.
Chhattisgarh Police officials receive training at the State Training Academy at Chandkhuri in the state. The state also has a Counter Terrorism and Jungle Warfare (CTJW) college in Kanker to provide them specialised training.
Chhattisgarh Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh Police recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Constable (GD), Constable (Tradesman).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th (Matric) / 12th (HSC), 8th Pass for a great career at Chhattisgarh Police.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 670 vacancies in total. Sub-Inspector (SI): 670 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Sub-Inspector (SI)?
The Payscale is as follows Sub-Inspector (SI): INR35400,
When can I can apply for Sub-Inspector (SI) job at Chhattisgarh Police
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-19, Raipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Sub-Inspector (SI), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
- ICFRE Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 5 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- ICFRE Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Radiation Therapy Technologist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Gurgaon Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Gurgaon Invites Application for Full Time Contractual Specialists Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board of India Invites Application for 36 Spices Extension Trainees Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for RA Recruitment 2021