Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is ESIC Full Form?
The Full Form of ESIC is Employees State Insurance Corporation. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How can I join in ESIC?
First candidates should check the official notification released by ESIC. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying ESIC will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the ESIC only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the fees of ESIC Specialist?
The fee structure for ESIC Specialist is given below The fee structure for ESIC Specialist Candidates can make their payment either online or offline mode. The online payment can be done by Debit/Credit Card /Net Banking. Offline mode of payment can be done by visiting the respective bank said by the ESIC during the application process.
What is the qualification for ESIC?
Candidates should have completed MBBS and doesnt consider anything less than the given criteria. Additional certification would be given preference.
What are the Jobs in ESIC?
Specialist Vacancy in ESIC Recruitment 2020. ESIC will show all the active jobs on the current dates. The jobs will be available for various posts and various exams to be conducted by the ESIC. So candidates can visit the ESIC and if they are eligible for the job they can apply for it.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Employees State Insurance Corporation government jobs or sarkari naukri for Employees State Insurance Corporation. Get full details of Employees State Insurance Corporation jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Employees State Insurance Corporation Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Employees State Insurance Corporation in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Employees State Insurance Corporation in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Employees State Insurance Corporation as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Employees State Insurance Corporation today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Employees State Insurance Corporation for FREE. You can also get Employees State Insurance Corporation Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ESIC Medical College Bangalore Invites Application for 13 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- NIEPVD Invites Application for Clinical Assistant, Typist Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Institute Nano Science And Technology (INST) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Invites Application for 61 Clerk, Safaiwala and Various Posts
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Post-Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for 27 Medical Officer and Various Posts
- Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for Pathologist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Programme Associate Recruitment 2021