Goa Public Service Commission advises the government on all matters relating to states civil services. The mode of filling up posts is either through direct recruitment or through promotions. The candidates are short-listed by various methods viz. written tests and/or skill test and/or physical test and/or screening test and/or group discussions followed by an interview or only by an interview. Goa Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Dy Town Planner, Assistant Professors, Activist (Management), Junior Scale Officer, Assistant Professor (Neuro-Surgery), Veterinary Officer, Clinical Psychologist, District Welfare Officer, Senior Psychiatrist, Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon, Senior Consultants (Ophthalmic Surgeon), Lecturers, Associate Professors, Professor, Librarian, Insurance Medical Officer, Assistant Lecturer in Biochemistry, Associate Professor in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Regional/Town Planning, Master's Degree level in the relevant subject, Master's degree in Indian History / Political Science, BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch + Knowledge of Konkani, Master's Degree in Psychology, Degree in Social Service or Social Welfare or Social work or Sociology or Psychology, MBBS, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information science/ documentation, Ph.D. in appropriate discipline, for a great career at Goa Public Service Commission.
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Goa Public Service Commission
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Goa PSC Full Form?
The Full Form of Goa PSC is Goa Public Service Commission. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Goa PSC?
Candidates can apply for Goa PSC !year from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Goa PSC official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Goa PSC !year will be mentioned in PDF released by Goa PSC. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Goa PSC !year.
How can I join in Goa PSC?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Goa PSC. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Goa PSC will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Goa PSC only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Goa PSC?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Goa PSC.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Goa Public Service Commission government jobs or sarkari naukri for Goa Public Service Commission. Get full details of Goa Public Service Commission jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Goa Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Goa Public Service Commission Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Goa Public Service Commission in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Goa Public Service Commission in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Goa Public Service Commission as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Goa Public Service Commission today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Goa Public Service Commission for FREE. You can also get Goa Public Service Commission Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021