GPSC Invites Application for 35 Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies
Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies
Goa Public Service Commission, EDC House, Block C, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001.
Number of Vacancy: 35 Posts
|Goa Public Service Commission Job Notification 2021 For Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies Post - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies|
|Education Requirement||B.Ed,LLB,Any Masters Degree,M.Arch,PG Diploma,M.Phil/Ph.D,MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 - 50 years.|
|Experience||3 - 12 years|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Sep, 2021|
1. Deputy Director of Education/ Deputy Director of Adult Education: (i) At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree of a recognised University or equivalent. (ii) Degree in Teaching/Education of a recognised University or equivalent. (iii) 12 years teaching experience in a High School/Higher Secondary School or a Teachers Training Institution including at least 5 years experience in a responsible administrative capacity. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
2. Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery: (i) A recognised medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Post-graduate medical qualification in the speciality concerned or equivalent. (iii) At least 3 years’ teaching experience in the concerned speciality as Senior Resident/Registrar/Tutor/Demonstrator in a Medical College/Teaching Institution. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
3. Associate Professor in Clinical Psychology: (i) Masters of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology from a centre recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). (ii) Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology. (iii) Five years experience as Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Clinical Psychology. (iv) Three Research Publications in indexed journal as first/corresponding author. (v) Knowledge of Konkani.
4. Associate Professor in Architecture: (i) Bachelors and Masters Degree in Architecture with First Class or equivalent, either in Bachelors or Masters Degree. (ii) Ph. D. or equivalent in appropriate discipline. (iii) Minimum of 5 years experience in Teaching/Research Industry. NOTE: In case of Architecture, Professional Practice of 5 years as certified by the Council of Architecture shall also be considered valid. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani. [For more details, please refer to official notification]
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 - 50 years.
Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”.
How to Apply:
1. Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 24.09.2021.
2. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
3. Web: http://gpsc.goa.gov.in
Published on: 14 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Goa Public Service Commission
Goa Public Service Commission advises the government on all matters relating to states civil services. The mode of filling up posts is either through direct recruitment or through promotions. The candidates are short-listed by various methods viz. written tests and/or skill test and/or physical test and/or screening test and/or group discussions followed by an interview or only by an interview. Goa Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Dy Town Planner, Assistant Professors, Activist (Management), Junior Scale Officer, Assistant Professor (Neuro-Surgery), Veterinary Officer, Clinical Psychologist, District Welfare Officer, Senior Psychiatrist, Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon, Senior Consultants (Ophthalmic Surgeon), Lecturers, Associate Professors, Professor, Librarian, Insurance Medical Officer, Assistant Lecturer in Biochemistry, Associate Professor in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Regional/Town Planning, Master's Degree level in the relevant subject, Master's degree in Indian History / Political Science, BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch + Knowledge of Konkani, Master's Degree in Psychology, Degree in Social Service or Social Welfare or Social work or Sociology or Psychology, MBBS, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information science/ documentation, Ph.D. in appropriate discipline, for a great career at Goa Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 35 vacancies in total. Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies: 35 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Goa Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Panaji, North Goa
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021