Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment for following posts:
About Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment
About Guru Nanak Dev University
Guru Nanak Dev University was established in the year 1969. It is located in Amritsar, Punjab. Guru Nanak Dev University provides education in the following faculties - Applied Sciences, Arts & Social Science, Economics & Business, Engineering & Technology, Humanities & Religious Studies, Different Languages, Laws, Life Sciences, Physical Education, Physical Planning & Architecture, Sciences, Sports Medicines & Physiotherapy, Visual Art & Performing Arts. Guru Nanak Dev University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professors, Professor-Cum-Director, Reader-Cum-Deputy Director, Lecturer-Cum-Assistant Director, Research Associate, Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Library Attendant, Professor, Associate Professor, Clerk-Cum-Junior Data Entry Operators, Assistant Director Physical Education, Coaches (Archery, Cycling, Shooting, Swimming, Athletics, Gymnastic), Junior Technician (Chemistry), Research Fellows, Research Assistant, Director - Public Relations, Landscape Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Tech in Computer Science, BCA/B.Sc(IT)/B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.Sc. Economics or B.A/B.Sc. with Computer Science as an elective subject, M.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc in Biotechnology/Life Sciences, for a great career at Guru Nanak Dev University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is GNDU Full Form?
The Full Form of GNDU is Guru Nanak Dev University. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for GNDU?
Candidates can apply for GNDU 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the GNDU official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the GNDU 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by GNDU. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for GNDU 2020.
How can I join in GNDU?
First candidates should check the official notification released by GNDU. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying GNDU will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the GNDU only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for GNDU?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in GNDU.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Guru Nanak Dev University government jobs or sarkari naukri for Guru Nanak Dev University. Get full details of Guru Nanak Dev University jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Guru Nanak Dev University Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Guru Nanak Dev University Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Guru Nanak Dev University in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Guru Nanak Dev University in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Guru Nanak Dev University as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Guru Nanak Dev University today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Guru Nanak Dev University for FREE. You can also get Guru Nanak Dev University Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for System Administrator Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Invites Application for 74 Project Personnel Recruitment 2021
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 66 Adhoc Nurse Recruitment 2021
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Guest Faculty (History) Recruitment 2021
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- SJVN Limited Invites Application for 129 Field Officer and Various Posts
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 50 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts