AP High Court Invites Application for 35 Typist Recruitment 2021
High Court of Andhra Pradesh (AP High Court)
invites applications for recruitment of Typist
Number of Vacancy: 35 Posts
|AP High Court Announced Job Notification For Typist Vacancies - 49870 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Age Limit||Must have completed 18 years and must not have crossed 42 years as on 01.07.2021 as per G.O.Ms.No.52, General Administration (Ser.A) Department, dated 17.06.2020. Upper age limit is raised by 5 years in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes; and by 10 years for candidates with disabilities and Ex-Servicemen.|
|Salary||16400 - 49870(Per Month)|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Must have passed Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce or Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or from any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other Degree equivalent to such qualification; (AND) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting (English) Higher Grade 45 w.p.m.
16400 - 49870(Per Month)
Age Limit: Must have completed 18 years and must not have crossed 42 years as on 01.07.2021 as per G.O.Ms.No.52, General Administration (Ser.A) Department, dated 17.06.2020. Upper age limit is raised by 5 years in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes; and by 10 years for candidates with disabilities and Ex-Servicemen.
a) The selection will be made on the basis of a common examination for both categories of posts through computer based objective type examination comprising General Knowledge, English Language and Reasoning.
b) The question paper will be of Degree standard for 60 marks. The candidates have to answer the question paper in 75 minutes. The candidates belonging to Open Category who secure 45%; Economically Weaker Sections 40%; Backward Classes 35%; and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes 30% marks in the computer based objective type examination will be called for skill test in typing in the ratio of 1:3.
c) The candidates belonging to Open Category who secure 45%; Economically Weaker Sections 40%; Backward Classes 35%; and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes 30% marks in skill test in typing will be considered for appointment basing on the common merit list. In view of G.O.Ms.58, General Administration (Services. A) Department, dated 26.8.2021, oral interviews are dispensed with. The topics to be covered from the above syllabus are as follows:
1. General Knowledge - Indian Art, Culture, Dance and Music, Indian History, Indian National Movement, Indian Geography, Agriculture, Environment, Indian Economy, Indian Polity and Constitution, General Science (Day to Day Science), Scientific Research, Awards, Personalities and Institutions, Sports and Current Affairs (India and Andhra Pradesh).
2. English Language - Reading Comprehension, Error spotting, Cloze Test, Para Jumble/Sentence Jumble/Odd sentence out, Fill in the blanks/Sentence completion/ Para completion, Synonyms/Antonyms, Idioms and phrases and one word substitution.
3. Reasoning - Analogies, Similarities and differences, Space visualization, Spatial Orientation, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment and Decision making, visual Memoy Discrimination, Observation, Relationship concepts, Arithmetical reasoning and figural lassification, Arithmetic number series, Non-verbal series, Coding and Decoding, Statement Conclusion, Syllogistic reasoning. Candidates qualified in the objective type examination will be called for skill test in typing (on computers) for 40 marks in the ratio of 1:3. Date and time of skill test will be intimated at appropriate time.
How to Apply:
The applications shall be submitted online in the prescribed proforma placed in the High Court's website (http://hc.ap.nic.in/) and "no application shall be received directly or by post". The last date for submission of applications is 30.09.2021 till 11.59 p.m.
Published on: 14 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) - ( 55 Posts (OC-31, BC-A-05, BC-B-05, BC-C-01, BC-D-03, BC-E-01, SC-05, ST-04)) Posts||20th August 2021||Amaravati, Guntur|
|Court Masters and Personal Secretaries - ( 25 Posts) Posts||21st July 2021||Amaravati, Guntur|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) - ( 55 Posts (OC-31, BC-A-05, BC-B-05, BC-C-01, BC-D-03, BC-E-01, SC-05, ST-04)) Posts||2nd January 2021||Amaravati, Guntur|
|Senior System Officer (Software) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th May 2020||Amaravati, Guntur|
|System Assistant - ( 8 Posts) Posts||26th May 2020|
|Office Subordinate - ( 100 Posts) Posts||20th February 2020||Amaravati, Guntur|
|Civil Judge - ( 38 Posts) Posts||16th July 2019||Nelapadu, Guntur|
About High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
About High Court of Andhra Pradesh
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 35 vacancies in total. Typist: 35 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Typist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Typist: INR 16400 - 49870(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Typist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at High Court of Andhra Pradesh
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Guntur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Typist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021