Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) select applicants for civil service jobs in Kerala. KPSC has its head office at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala Public Service Commission was established on 1st November 1956. Kerala Public Service Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requirement, conduct is written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment based on their merit. Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Studio Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Head Draftsman (Civil), Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic), Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Watchman, Workshop Instructor, Demonstrator, Technician (Electrician), High School Assistant, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Male Warder, Technician (Electronics), Junior Public Health Nurse, Livestock Inspector (Poultry Asst/ Milk Recorder/ Store-Keeper/ Enumerator, Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Lecturer in Arabic/ Urdu/ Philosophy, Senior Lecturer in Pathology/ Cardiology, Lecturer in Kriya Sharir/ Radiation Physics, Skilled Assistant, Part Time Junior Language Teacher, Tractor Driver, Stenographer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer, Technician (Refrigerator Mechanic), Junior Consultant, Pharma Chemist, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Higher Secondary School Teacher (Computer Science), Lecturer in Panchkarma, Veterinary Surgeon, Lecturer in Statistics, Research Assistant (Sociology), System Administrator, Divisional Accountant, Agricultural Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in National Diploma or BFA in Painting, Sculpture or Applied Art, Degree in B.Sc / B.Tech Engineering (Civil), Degree in Arabic, S.S.L.C. + Working Knowledge of both Tamil and Malayalam languages, Pass in Standard VI (New), Diploma in Printing Technology/Engineering, S.S.L.C. + ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned, Bachelors Degree or Postgraduate Degree with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject and B.Ed/B.T. in the concerned subject, SSLC + Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacists Course, Degree + Diploma in Computer Application (DCA), Master's Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned subject/M.Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology/Software Engineering OR Master's Degree in Computer Application/Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Master's Degree in Anthropology / Sociology, B.Sc Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture, for a great career at Kerala Public Service Commission.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Kerala Public Service Commission
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Kerala Public Service Commission government jobs or sarkari naukri for Kerala Public Service Commission. Get full details of Kerala Public Service Commission jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Kerala Public Service Commission Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Kerala Public Service Commission in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Kerala Public Service Commission in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Kerala Public Service Commission as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Kerala Public Service Commission today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Kerala Public Service Commission for FREE. You can also get Kerala Public Service Commission Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021