Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Invites Application for 14 Physician Assistant Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 04/MRB/2020
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
invites applications for recruitment of Physician Assistant
Teynampet, Chennai, 600006 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 14 Posts
Educational Qualification: No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post unless he possesses Degree in B.Sc.,(Allied Health Science) or Degree in B.S., (Physician Assistant) awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
35400-112400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-38 years.
Application Fee: SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) Rs. 300/-, Others Rs. 600/-
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/notifications.html
Published on: 27th July 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment for following posts:
About Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment
About Medical Services Recruitment Board
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MSRB) was established on 2nd January 2012, by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The prime objective of Board is to making appointment for the various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department. They fill up the vacant posts in various Government Medical Institutions comprising of the Government Medical Colleges Hospitals, The Government District Hospitals, Taluk Head Quarter Hospital, Non Taluka Hospital, Dispensary / ESI Medical Institution / Primary Health Centers / Health Sub Center, etc.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MSRB) issues list of candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange,as per the advertisement, to the Medical Services Recruitments Board (MSRB), The process of selection in based on various examination by giving weightages to their academic performance. They made recruitment for the posts of, Assistant Surgeon (General) / Assistant (Dental) / Nursing Staff / Radiographer / Pharmacist / Medical Officer / Student Counsellor / Assistant Engineer / Assistant professor / Technical Officer / Lower Division Clerk / Scientific Officer / Public Relation Officer / Ayurvedic Medical Officer / Assistant Superintend / Junior Supervisor, etc.
Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has been established with the objective of making appointments of various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department. Medical Services Recruitment Board was established on 2nd January 2012. The recruitment Board consists of a Chairman, a Member and a Member Secretary. Medical Services Recruitment Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Consultant, Associate Consultant, Junior Consultant, Registrar, Resident, Director, Assistant Surgeon (General/ Speciality/ Dental-General). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Ch. / DM/ DNB in the concerned Super speciality, M.D (Gen. Med)/DNB (Gen. Med.) /M.S. (Gen. Surg.)/DNB (Gen. urg.)/MBBS with DMRT/DA, MBBS, MBBS with a Postgraduate degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in the concerned speciality /Super speciality, Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Dental Surgery i.e. BDS / MDS, for a great career at Medical Services Recruitment Board.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 14 vacancies in total. Physician Assistant: 14 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Physician Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Physician Assistant: INR35400,
When can I can apply for Physician Assistant job at Medical Services Recruitment Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Teynampet, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Physician Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th August, 2020
- ICFRE Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 5 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- ICFRE Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Radiation Therapy Technologist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Gurgaon Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Gurgaon Invites Application for Full Time Contractual Specialists Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board of India Invites Application for 36 Spices Extension Trainees Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for RA Recruitment 2021