Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Meghalaya Public Service Commission
The Meghalaya Public Service Commission was constituted on 14th September 1972. The Commission comprises of a Chairman and four Members.
According to Article.315 of the Constitution of India, there shall be a Public Service Commission for each State. With the formation of the State of Meghalaya in 1971, the Meghalaya Public Service Commission came into existence on September 14th, 1972.
The first Office of the Commission was housed in the building of the Public works Department of Lower Lachumiere, Shillong -793001.
Owing to increase in the workload and staff members of the Commission the premises in the building of the Public work Department were found to be insufficient and very inconvenient. The Commission office was therefore shifted to the 1st floor of the House Shoe Building, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong-793001 in may, 1993.
The Role and Function of Public Service Commission have been specified in Article 320 of the Constitution of India - It shall be the duty of the Union and the State Public Service Commissions to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the Union and the services of the State respectively; It shall also be the duty of the Union Public Service Commission, if requested by any two or more States so to do, to assist those States in framing and operating schemes of joint recruitment for any services for which candidates possessing special qualifications are required.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Analyst, Assistant Engineer (CEW).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Engineering (Civil), Graduate in Engineering (Electrical), Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical), M.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc degree in Chemistry, B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering for a great career at Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Meghalaya Public Service Commission government jobs or sarkari naukri for Meghalaya Public Service Commission. Get full details of Meghalaya Public Service Commission jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Meghalaya Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Meghalaya Public Service Commission Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Meghalaya Public Service Commission in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Meghalaya Public Service Commission in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Meghalaya Public Service Commission as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Meghalaya Public Service Commission today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Meghalaya Public Service Commission for FREE. You can also get Meghalaya Public Service Commission Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021