MSW is Masters of Social Work. MSW graduates can work in reputed organizations in Socio-economic support field like CINI, CRY, Department of Rural Development, HelpAge India, UNESCO and UNICEF. MSW graduates can work with educational institutions. They can also work as consultants in reputed organizations. They have to work in Clinics, Correction Cells, Counseling Centers, Disaster Management Department, Education Sector, Gender Issues Associations or Groups, Health Industry, Hospitals, Human Rights Agencies, Mental Hospitals, Natural Resources Management Companies, Old Age Homes and Prisons. MSW passed candidates can get good central government jobs. MSW graduates can appear in UPSC examination. They can apply for jobs such as IPS, IAS and IFS of the civil services. MSW graduates can work as Assistant Director, District Consultant, Documentation and Communication Officer, Humanitarian Values and PMER Officer, Junior Research Fellow, National Secretary Community Development Professor, Programme Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Senior Manager - Human Resource and Sub Regional Training Coordinator. MSW graduates can get teaching jobs in Delhi University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Kerala University and Mahatma Gandhi University. A candidate must possess MSW degree along with SET or NET qualification to work as lecturers and to rise up the ladder in the teaching profession.
Showing 1 to 15 Total: 176
BEML Limited Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
NIMHANS Invites Application for 2 Field Coordinator Recruitment 2021
JIPMER Invites Application for 10 Data Entry Operator, Project Manager and Various Posts
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Programme Officer Recruitment 2021
NBCC (India) Ltd Invites Application for 7 Management Trainee, Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
IIT Madras Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
BEL Navi Mumbai Invites Application for 24 Trainee Engineer and Various Posts
SCTIMST Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2021
National Commission for Women (NCW) Invites Application for 10 Private Secretary and Various Posts
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Invites Application for 48 Office Assistant, Faculty Recruitment 2021
NIMHANS Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Invites Application for 70 Project Engineer, Project Officer Recruitment 2021
MPPSC Invites Application for 19 Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
BECIL Invites Application for 9 Section Officer and Various Posts
KIOCL Limited Invites Application for General Manager, Joint General Manager Recruitment 2021
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the jobs for Masters of Social Work (MSW)?
The various types of job options for graduates of the MSW course in the public & private sector are listed below: Assistant Director, District Consultant, Documentation and Communication Officer, Humanitarian Values and PMER Officer, National Secretary of Community Development, Junior Research Fellow, Project Coordinator.
How do you get a Masters of Social Work (MSW) job?
Peruse specialized social work job sites to find job listings. Search Google for "social work jobs" or "social worker jobs" to find sites. Search job sites like Indeed and SimplyHired by keywords like â€œsocial worker,â€ â€œyouth worker,â€ â€œcounselor,â€ â€œcase manager,â€ etc. to retrieve additional listings.
Is Masters of Social Work (MSW) a good career?
According to Forbes Magazine, social work supervisors rank seventh on the list of most meaningful occupations. Pursuing this career path can provide added job satisfaction and a sense of purpose for social workers while allowing them to do the most good for their clients and for their communities.
What is the highest salary a social worker can make?
Highest Employment Levels Rs.14510-47960/- Per MOnth.
Is getting your Masters of Social Work (MSW) hard?
So yes, getting a MSW is difficult/hard. Moreover, it will be challenging physically, emotionally, and mentally. That said, if your passionate and determined enough getting a MSW is both doable and well worth it.
What can you do after MSW?
After completing an MSW degree, candidates can work as healthcare social workers, clinical social workers, therapists or social workers in the field of medical health, mental health as well as educational fields. Aspirants can pursue MSW as a full time or even a part time/ distance education course.
What is the eligibility for MSW?
The eligibility criteria for the MSW course is a Bachelor of Social Work degree from a recognized Institute with a minimum of 50% in the post-graduation subject.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Master of Social Work (MSW) government jobs or sarkari naukri for Master of Social Work (MSW). Get full details of Master of Social Work (MSW) jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Master of Social Work (MSW) Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Master of Social Work (MSW) Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Master of Social Work (MSW) in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Master of Social Work (MSW) in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Master of Social Work (MSW) as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Master of Social Work (MSW) today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Master of Social Work (MSW) for FREE. You can also get Master of Social Work (MSW) Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- North Maharashtra University
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
- Hindustan Insecticides Limited
- Beml Limited
- Mecon Limited
- Power Grid Corporation of India
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.
- National Dairy Development Board
- Malabar Cancer Centre
- Kiocl Limited
- School of Public Health - PGIMER
- Banaras Hindu University
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd
- Central Bank of India
- State Health Society
- National Commission for Women
- Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences
- Tripura University
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
- Gail India Limited
- Goa Shipyard Limited
- Nadia District Administration
- Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited
- Kerala Forest Research Institute
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
- Health & Family Welfare Department (West Bengal)
- Braithwaite & Company Limited
- National Backward Classes Finance & Dovelopment Corporation (NBCFDC)
- NABARD Consultancy Services (Nabcons)
- National Law University (NLU)
- Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
- Assam Police
- Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Ltd
- Centre for Economic and Social Studies (CESS)
- Collector Office, Gadchiroli
- Agartala Government Medical College
- Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (AMTRON)
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
- National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
- National Institute of Medical Statistics
- University of Hyderabad
- Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute
- Punjab National Bank
- National Rural Health Mission Kerala
- District Health & Family Welfare Samiti
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research
- Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
- Pune Municipal Corporation
- Delhi Transco Limited
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences
- Iti Limited
- Maharashtra Prison Department
- Ministry Of Defence
- Zilla Parishad Gondia
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Solar Energy Corporation of India
- Haryana state Rural Livelihoods Mission
- Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Zilla Parishad Dhule
- Central Adoption Resource Authority
- Assam University
- Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Bharat Dynamics Limited
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- National Institute of Rural Development
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd
- Cement Corporation of India Ltd
- Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar
- National Buildings construction Corporation Limited
- Tata Memorial Centre
- HLL Lifecare Limited
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- District Magistrate Uttar Dinajpur
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education
- Tumkur University
- Singareni Collieries Company Limited
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering
- Purba Medinipur Zilla Parishad
- Government of Karnataka
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)
- S.N.D.T. Womens University
- Civil Hospital Ratnagiri