National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment for following posts:
About National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment
About National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Reserve Bank of India (RBI), constituted a committee to review the arrangements for institutional credit for agriculture and rural development (CRAFICARD) on 30 March 1979 to review the arrangements for institutional credit for agriculture and rural development. The Committee, in its interim report, submitted on 28 November 1979, felt the need for a new organisational device for providing undivided attention, forceful direction and pointed focus to the credit problems arising out of integrated rural development and recommended the formation of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). NABARD came into existence on 12 July 1982 by transferring the agricultural credit functions of RBI and refinance functions of the then Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC).
NABARD recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Development Assistants. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline for a great career at NABARD.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is NABARD Full Form?
The Full Form of NABARD is National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for NABARD?
Candidates can apply for NABARD 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the NABARD official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the NABARD 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by NABARD. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for NABARD 2020.
How can I join in NABARD?
First candidates should check the official notification released by NABARD. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NABARD will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the NABARD only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for NABARD?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in NABARD.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Nabard government jobs or sarkari naukri for Nabard. Get full details of Nabard jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Nabard Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Nabard Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Nabard in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Nabard in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Nabard as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Nabard today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Nabard for FREE. You can also get Nabard Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Principal Scientist Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Account Officer Recruitment 2021
- IDBI Bank Invites Application for 920 Executive Recruitment 2021
- UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS-II) 2021 (339 Vacancy)
- RPSC Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Exam 2021
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Invites Application for 63 Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- MECON Limited Invites Application for 4 Assistant Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Invites Application for 32 Community Organiser Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021