National Institute of Design (NID) Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Design (NID)
invites applications for recruitment of Registrar
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute or University. Working knowledge in computers.
Experience: A Minimum of 15 years of academic administrative experience in a senior position in University/ Higher Educational Institution/ Research Institution, preferably in Design/ Technology or similar institution.
37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years as on 10th August 2018.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://www.nid.edu/careers-nid.html
Published on: 13th July 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Design Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Design Recruitment
About National Institute of Design
The National Institute of Design (NID) is a design school in Ahmedabad established in the year 1961. The institute functions as an autonomous body under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry,government of India. NID is recognised by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research under Ministry of Science and Technology, government of India, as a scientific and industrial design research organisation.
The Sarabhai family, especially Gautam Sarabhai and his sister Gira, played a major role in establishment of this institute. Designer and sculptor Dashrath Patel was its founder secretary. He held the post till 1981, and was awarded the Padma Shri in the same year.
The institute offers three main course - Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD), Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Master of Design (M.Des).
National Institute of Design recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Instructor (Printing) / Coordinator, Assistant Professors / Associate Professors, Administrative Officer, Technical Assistant, Wardens, Assistant - Library, Assistant - Academic Affairs, Accounts Officer, Design Instructors / Technical Instructors.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Printing Technology (any specialisation), Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in relevant subject, Diploma in Computer Engineering, Bachelor Degree, Bachelor of Library Science, Diploma/ Degree holders in the relevant subjects/fields of Engineering/Technology/Design/ Communication for a great career at National Institute of Design.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Registrar: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Registrar?
The Payscale is as follows Registrar: INR37400,
When can I can apply for Registrar job at National Institute of Design
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Opposite Tagore Hall, Paldi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th August, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Registrar, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th August, 2018
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021