NIN Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Scientist B
Project Scientist B
-, Hyderabad, - Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIN Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Scientist B|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||02 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D
Age Limit: 35 Years
1. After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates list will be displayed on the official website www.nin.res.in.
2. Interviews will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates online (Video call/ Video-Conferencing) to select suitable candidate in later course.
3. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/ Video-Conferencing facilities for Online Interviews.
4. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online interviews.
5. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
How to Apply:
1. Applications will be received from the individuals by e-mail to email@example.com
2. The last date of the receiving of applications will be 15 days from the date of uploading the advertisement in ICMR-NIN website or as on 16.09.2021 Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
3. The candidates have to download the application form from www.nin.res.in and fill it with his/her own handwriting and send the same to the above mail along with supporting documents of essential qualifications (scanned copies).
Published on: 03 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment
About National Institute of Nutrition
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) was founded by Sir Robert McCarrison in the year 1918 as 'Beri-Beri' Enquiry Unit in a single room laboratory at the Pasteur Institute, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. In 1928, It emerged as full-fledged "Nutrition Research Laboratories" (NRL) with Dr McCarrison being appointed as its first Director. NIN was was shifted to Hyderabad in 1958.
National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health, Biotechnology and Translational research center. It is situated in Hyderabad. The institute conducts research in obesity, diabetes, food chemistry and public health. National Institute of Public Health was established in 1958 in Hyderabad. National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health carries out research and patent development in clinical nutrition, pharmacology, pathology, toxicology, food chemistry, endocrinology, molecular biology, regenerative medicine, community nutrition, ophthalmology, and sports nutrition. The institute also offers advanced education courses and Ph.D. program for nutrition and laboratory animal sciences. National Institute of Nutrition recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Associate, Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant, Research Assistant, Senior Research Fellowship, Scientist (Medical), Technician, Lab Technician, Filed Attendants, Senior Research Fellowships, Animal Attendant, Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant, Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Field Investigator, Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Genetics / Animal Genetics / Biochemistry, 10+2 + Diploma in Computer Application, 10th Class, Bachelor Degree in Bio-chemistry/Life Sciences with DMLT, M.Sc., in Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Biotechnology, MBBS + MD or DNB in SPM/General Medicine/ Paediatrics/MPH/DCH/ DPH, 10+2 + Diploma in Data Entry Operation, 10+2 with science subjects + B.Sc. (BZC) / BSW (in Anthropology/Sociology), 10+2 / with science subjects / intermediate (BPC) + Certificate in Lab technology, B.Sc. in Food & Nutrition, graduate degree + diploma in shorthand with 120 w.p.m and 40 w.p.m. in Typing, Bachelor Degree in Home Science / Nutrition, B. Tech (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Computer Science/IT), for a great career at National Institute of Nutrition.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Scientist B: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Scientist B, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Scientist B: INR 45990(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Scientist B, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Nutrition
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Scientist B, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th September, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021