Govt National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment 2021 ninindia.org NIN Jobs. Latest Job: NIN Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Nutrition Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
JamaiOsmania PO, Hyderabad, 500007 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIN Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Posted on||16 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||09 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, MPH
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of one post of Consultant(Biostatistics/Statistics) for carryout the statistical data analysis and providing statistical support for the research studies being carried out by the Scientists. The details/requirements for the said post are given below:
1. Post Name: Consultant (Biostatistics/Statistics)
2. Period of Consultancy: 1 year on full time contract basis. The contract can be terminated by either side at any time, by giving one months' notice.
3. Nature of duties: Statistics support to research studies
4. Essential Qualification: First (or) Second class Master's Degree from a recognized University in Biostatistics/Statistics /Data Science/MPH with atleast 5 years R & D /Working experience in Govt./Public Sector/Private Institutes as evidenced Lhv nublished paners
5. Desirable Criteria: Ph.D in (Biostatistics/Statistics/relevant field) Experience in meta-analysis, | implementation research, operational research/ data analysis.
6. Remuneration & Entitlement: The consultant will be paid an all-inclusive consultant fee @ Rs.50,000/-pm in terms of mutual agreement agreed upon. The employment will be strictly contractual, and will not confer any other benefits such as honorarium, dearness allowance, residential telephone, transport facility, residential accommodation, personal staff, CGHS and Medical Reimbursements etc.,
7. Leave Consultant shall be eligible for 10 days leave at par to 8 CL& 2 RH in year on pro-rata basis. No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. Consultant will be provided transport facilities for local official duty. However, consultant shall be allowed TA/DA for their travel domestically in connection with the official work as per his/her entitlement at the time of retirement in case of govt. servant. For external professional class/mode of journey would be by economy class only as per rules. Consultant will be provided transport facilities for local official duty.
Age Limit: 45 years
4. The application should include contact details of the candidate, including residential address, email ID and mobile number for the purpose of communication This Institute will review the applications, and will shortlist through email addressed to candidates if considers suitable.
5. The short listed candidate will be called for an interview (mode of interview shall be intimated). The date, time and venue of the interview will be conveyed through email.
How to Apply:
1. The last date for receiving application through email is 9" Nov 2021 till 5:30 pm. Applications received after the closing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Interested applicants may submit their application in the prescribed format alongwith self-attested photocopies of the credentials (Professional/Academic) [email protected] on or before 09-11-2021.
3. The applications should be filled completely in all aspects the credentials attached may list out the educational qualifications of the candidates, their areas of expertise and any prior work experience and must be self-attested. Reference from past employers may be included, but are not mandatory
4. The final selection will be based on their performance at the Interview(Virtual/in person) and the decision of the competent authority ie., the Director, ICMR-NIN on selection of candidate will be final
5. Candidates will have to make their own arrangement to reach the place of interview or in case of virtual interview may be ready through media communication. No TA/DA will be payable by the Institute to attend the interview in case of interview in person.
Published on: 16 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Nutrition Recruitment
About National Institute of Nutrition
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) was founded by Sir Robert McCarrison in the year 1918 as 'Beri-Beri' Enquiry Unit in a single room laboratory at the Pasteur Institute, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. In 1928, It emerged as full-fledged "Nutrition Research Laboratories" (NRL) with Dr McCarrison being appointed as its first Director. NIN was was shifted to Hyderabad in 1958.
National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health, Biotechnology and Translational research center. It is situated in Hyderabad. The institute conducts research in obesity, diabetes, food chemistry and public health. National Institute of Public Health was established in 1958 in Hyderabad. National Institute of Nutrition is a Public Health carries out research and patent development in clinical nutrition, pharmacology, pathology, toxicology, food chemistry, endocrinology, molecular biology, regenerative medicine, community nutrition, ophthalmology, and sports nutrition. The institute also offers advanced education courses and Ph.D. program for nutrition and laboratory animal sciences. National Institute of Nutrition recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Associate, Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant, Research Assistant, Senior Research Fellowship, Scientist (Medical), Technician, Lab Technician, Filed Attendants, Senior Research Fellowships, Animal Attendant, Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Lab Attendant, Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Field Investigator, Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Genetics / Animal Genetics / Biochemistry, 10+2 + Diploma in Computer Application, 10th Class, Bachelor Degree in Bio-chemistry/Life Sciences with DMLT, M.Sc., in Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Biotechnology, MBBS + MD or DNB in SPM/General Medicine/ Paediatrics/MPH/DCH/ DPH, 10+2 + Diploma in Data Entry Operation, 10+2 with science subjects + B.Sc. (BZC) / BSW (in Anthropology/Sociology), 10+2 / with science subjects / intermediate (BPC) + Certificate in Lab technology, B.Sc. in Food & Nutrition, graduate degree + diploma in shorthand with 120 w.p.m and 40 w.p.m. in Typing, Bachelor Degree in Home Science / Nutrition, B. Tech (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Computer Science/IT), for a great career at National Institute of Nutrition.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Nutrition
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in JamaiOsmania PO, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th November, 2021
- District Health Society Vellore (NHM)Invites Application for Multipurpose Health Worker /Health Inspector Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Ircon International Ltd. Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2021
- Ircon International Ltd. Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Indian Bureau of Mines Invites Application for Senior Stores Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Ropar Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Calicut Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Central Ayurveda Research Institute (CARI) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ZP Osmanabad Invites Application for 38 Audiologist, Dental Hygienist, More Vacancies
- ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR Bangalore Invites Application for 4 Tutor Recruitment 2021