NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 500020/CE/Recruitment/464
National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC)
invites applications for recruitment of Site Engineer (Civil)
Site Engineer (Civil)
Number of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.Tech. (Civil)
33750/- Per Month
Age Limit: Upper age 40 years as on 30.06.2021.
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 09.08.2021 (candidates should register their attendance up to 12.00 noon on the same day) along with original & self-attested copies of documents in support of eligibility criteria with details
2. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with duly filled proforma, which may be downloaded from the NPCC Website www.npcc.gov.in.
3. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in Email ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
4. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.npcc.gov.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence, prospective applicants are advised to visit the NPCC website regularly for the above purpose.
1. A mere appearance for a walk-in interview will not confer the right for claiming an appointment.
2. All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of the Interview.
4. The candidates must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as of 30.06.2021), issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of walk-in Interview.
5. The candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of walk-in Interview from their employer.
6. Candidates having work experience in Private Sector organizations are required to submit an experience certificate on the letterhead of the Company having details of the Company.
7. If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
8. All correspondences to the candidate will be made via the E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
Published on: 2nd August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Site Engineer (Civil) - ( 04 Posts) Posts||9th August 2021||Sailashree Vihar, Bhubaneswar|
|Site Engineer - ( 6 Posts) Posts||19th July 2021||Rukmininagar, Guwahati|
|Director (Finance) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd March 2021||Nehru Place, New Delhi|
|Manager (Finance) - ( 7 Posts) Posts||5th December 2019||Sector-44, Gurgaon|
|Management Trainee (Finance) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||5th December 2019|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||12th November 2019||98-Nehru Colony, Dehradun|
|Site Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th August 2019||Gandhi Nagar, Jammu|
|Group General Manager (Civil) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||16th March 2019||Plot No. 148, Sector-44|
|Assistant (Office Support) - ( 10 Posts) Posts||8th October 2018||101/C, Mandir Marg|
|Senior Manager (Law) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||18th May 2018||Gurgaon, Haryana Last Date: 18th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Graduate in Law at Bar Addl. Post Graduate in Law preferred. Pay Scale: INR 60000-180000/- Per Month Age Limit: 40 years. How to Apply: For experience and other terms & conditions of appointment etc.|
|Senior Manager (HR) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Deputy Manager (Finance) - ( 10 Posts) Posts||18th May 2018|
About National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment
About National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) is a "MINI-RATNA- Category-I",was established on 9th January 1957 as a premier construction company to create necessary infrastructure for economic development of the country in the core sectors of irrigation and water resources, power and heavy industries. Its administrative control was transferred from Ministry of Irrigation and Power to Ministry Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation (earlier named as Ministry of Water Resources) in 1989. NPCC ltd comply with Quality management requirements of ISO 9001-2015 for execution of Civil Works for Thermal & Hydro Electric Projects’, River Valley Projects, Industrial Structures, Project Management Consultancy services for buildings, Housings, Roads, Bridges and Infrastructure Projects. In its 63 years of existence the Corporation has successfully associated itself with completion of several National Projects from concept to commissioning stage. Some of them in remote and hazardous location over the country. Besides completion of projects in India and contributing to the socioeconomic growth of country, the corporation has also successfully executed several overseas projects. The corporation is making profit for the last five years and now has a positive net worth. Today as a Team, NPCC is gearing up to achieve greater heights for “Mini Ratna” status. The corporation has also been awarded credit rating as A+ company by ICRA.
National Projects Construction Corporation Limited was established on 9th January 1957 to undertake Irrigation and Hydel projects. National Projects Construction Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Management Trainee, Executive Director (Accounts & Finance), General Manager (Engineering), General Managers (Engineering/ Finance/ Accounts), Joint General Manager (Civil Engineering/ Finance/ Accounts), Dy General Manager (Finance/ Accounts/ Civil Engineering), Senior Manager (Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical), Manager (Electrical), Dy Manager (Electrical/ Finance/ Civil/ Mechanical), State Quality Monitors, Site Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Consultants, Advisors, Assistant Manager, Engineer (Civil), Senior Assistant (Finance, P&A), Driver, Head Guard, Manager (Electrical), Dy Manager, Executive Director (Engineering / Finance/ Accounts/ HR), Computer Engineer, Sr Manager (Law). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor in Civil Engineering, Chartered Accountant/ ICWA/MBA, Bachelor in Engineering or Post Graduate in Mgmt./ M.Tech, Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, B.E. / B.Tech (Civil), Graduate + post graduate Diploma in Secretarial, Bachelor in Mech. Engg, MBA(HR), B.Com, M.Com. or Inter CA/ICWA, PG Dip. In Management, Graduate, Minimum typing speed on computer in English 40 w.p.m. or in Hindi 30 w.p.m, 10th Pass, B.Tech. Computer Engineering/IT or MCA, Graduate in Law, for a great career at National Projects Construction Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Site Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Site Engineer (Civil)?
The Payscale is as follows Site Engineer (Civil): INR33750,
When can I can apply for Site Engineer (Civil) job at National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sailashree Vihar, Bhubaneswar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Site Engineer (Civil), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th August, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021