Oil India Recruitment for following posts:
About Oil India Recruitment
About Oil India
Oil India Ltd., (OIL) is a large natural gas and petroleum company in India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of the Government of India.
Oil India is the 2nd largest hydrocarbon exploration & production (E&P) company with its headquarters in Duliajan, Assam. Oil India is involved in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas. Oil India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Service Officer, Hindi Translator, Confidential Secretary, Civil Engineer, Retained Doctors, Electrical Engineer, HSE Officer, Manager (Legal), Senior Legal Officer, Executive Trainee (Legal), Hindi Translator, Retained Doctors, Senior Medical Officer (Pediatrics), Senior Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit), Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit), Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Internal Audit Officer, Principal, Project Assistant, General Duty Medical Officer, Project Assistant, Drilling Engineer, Hindi Translator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech In Fire Engineering or Fire and Safety Engineering, Graduate from recognized university with Hindi as a major subject, Graduate with Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management / Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma + Knowledge of Computer Application, Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, MBBS, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Graduate Degree in Science/ Engineering/Technology/ Occupational Safety, Post Graduate degree and LLB, MD (Paediatrics), Post Graduate in any discipline with B.Ed, M.Tech (Petroleum Technology / Applied Geology / Geophysics), M.Sc (Geology), M.Sc (Chemistry), BE/B.Tech with diploma in Petroleum Technology /Petroleum exploration, for a great career at Oil India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is OIL Full Form?
The Full Form of OIL is Oil India. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Oil India?
Candidates can apply for Oil India !year from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Oil India official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Oil India !year will be mentioned in PDF released by Oil India. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Oil India !year.
How can I join in Oil India?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Oil India. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Oil India will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Oil India only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Oil India?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Oil India.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Oil India government jobs or sarkari naukri for Oil India. Get full details of Oil India jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Oil India Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Oil India Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Oil India in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Oil India in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Oil India as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Oil India today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Oil India for FREE. You can also get Oil India Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Invites Application for 63 Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- MECON Limited Invites Application for 4 Assistant Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Invites Application for 32 Community Organiser Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for 9 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- MKCG Medical College Invites Application for Research Scientist, Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Inquiry Officer Recruitment 2021
- Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021