Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment
About Pune Municipal Corporation
Pune is a historical city in India with a glorious past. Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) was established in the year 1950 with the motto, "To be efficient, effective, equitable citizen responsive, financially sustainable and transparent,delivering quality service to its Citizens"
Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) is a Local Government Committed to provide basic infrastructure facilities. The Corporation work for the citizen with the civic body in the field of Education,Public Health creation of Urban Amenities, Art and Culture Heritage Conservation etc.
The aim of Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) is to create the civil amenities for the civil population residing within the Cantonment, which include Water Supply, Sanitation, Roads & Paths, Drains, Gardens & Parks, Birth & Death Registration, Street lighting, School & Colleges, Hospitals & Dispensary, Libraries, Account, Trade Licence, Enforcement, Veterinary, Building Permission, Public Work,Car Parking, etc.
The Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) offers recruitment for the posts of Resident Medical Officer / Lady Medical Officer / Junior Clerk / Senior Stenographer / Lab Attendant / Lower Division Clerk / Staff nurse / Sub Overseer / Corrigendum (Shuddipatrak) / Compounder Cum Clerk / Ward Boy / Record Keeper / Plumber / Live Stock Inspector / Chlorin Attendant / Peon / Watchman / Sweepers, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is PMC Full Form?
The Full Form of PMC is Pune Municipal Corporation. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)?
Candidates can apply for Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC). Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) 2020.
How can I join in Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC). Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC).
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Pune Municipal Corporation government jobs or sarkari naukri for Pune Municipal Corporation. Get full details of Pune Municipal Corporation jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Pune Municipal Corporation Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Pune Municipal Corporation Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Pune Municipal Corporation in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Pune Municipal Corporation in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Pune Municipal Corporation as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Pune Municipal Corporation today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Pune Municipal Corporation for FREE. You can also get Pune Municipal Corporation Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Invites Application for 63 Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- MECON Limited Invites Application for 4 Assistant Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Invites Application for 32 Community Organiser Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for 9 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- MKCG Medical College Invites Application for Research Scientist, Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Inquiry Officer Recruitment 2021
- Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021