RIMS Imphal Invites Application for 5 Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal (RIMS Imphal)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident (SR)
Senior Resident (SR)
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
i. Candidates Should have a Postgraduate (MD/MS/DNB) degree in the respective subject from the institute recognized by MCI.
ii. Candidate must be registered with the Manipur Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Age Limit: 45 years.
How to Apply:
A walk-in-interview for the selection of suitable persons for the posts of Senior Residents in the following departments of RIMS, Imphal will be held on 11th Dec. 2020 at 11.00 a.m. in the Conference Room of Jubilee Hall, RIMS, Imphal. The appointment is purely on a Tenure basis for a limited period of 3 (three) years. 2. Interested candidates having the following qualification, experience and within the upper age limit may apply in the prescribed format (given in the website) and submit a scanned copy of the application along with the copies of educational qualification, experience, etc., to email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4.00 p.m. of 9th Dec. 2020. No hard copy will be entertained. The candidates have to produce their original certificates, testimonials before the Selection Board.
Published on: 4th December 2020
Date of Interview: 11th December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About Regional Institute of Medical Sciences
Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) was established on 1st April 1995, comes under Ministry of DONER, Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MHFW).
The aim of Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) is to improve and cater the need of the North Eastern Region in the field of medical Education by providing Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses Nursing Courses,The prime objective of Institute is to imparting Healthy Medical Education & Research and provide state of art treatment to the needy people of the State.
The Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) offers Undergraduate, Diploma, M.Ch, D.M, M.Sc (Med, Phd and Nursing Courses with various disciplines of Medicine and allied Science like, Entomology / Molecular Epidemiology / Anthropology / Immunology / Nutritional Science / Microbiology / Internal Medicine / Biochemistry / Entomology / Immunology / Genetics / Clinical Epidemiology / Tuberculosis, etc.
The Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) offers great career opportunities for young Medical researcher and Scientist, The Institute offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty in various discipline offered by Medical College, Lab Technician / Medical Officer / Technical Assistant / Nursing Staff / Medical Sociology / Administrative Officer / Multi Tasking Staff / Receptionist / Peon / Sweeper / Wardboy / Ambulance Driver, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Senior Resident (SR): 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident (SR)?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident (SR): INRLevel-11,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident (SR) job at Regional Institute of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lamphelpat, Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident (SR), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2020
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital Alwar Invites Application for 81 Professor and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for Yoga Instructor Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University (NMU) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Institute Of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- AAICLAS Invites Application for 8 Driver Cum Security Guard Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Invites Application for Assistant Chaplain Recruitment 2021
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Invites Application for Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for 76 District Coordinator and Various Posts