Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Laboratory Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: A First or Second class Degree in Zoology (OR) Botany (OR) Chemistry as main subject” “Provided that other things being equal preference shall be given to candidates, who possess previous experience in research work for a period of not less than one year in any one of the recognised Research Stations”.
35900-113500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at State Bank of India / HDFC Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://tnpscexams.in/
Published on: 19th April 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state's public service.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established in 1923. The commission conduct examinations for direct recruitment to the services of the Tamil Nadu state. The selection process consists of both written examination and oral test. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission offers great career for several posts such as Scientific Assistant, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Research Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Section Officer, Medical Officer, Radio Supervisor, Chemist, Junior Architect, Foreman and Administrative Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree, B.V.Sc Degree, B.L. Degree, HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or M.D. (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S, Degree in Radio Engineering, M.Sc., in Chemistry, Degree in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, passed S.S.L.C Public Examination, for a great career at Tamil nadu Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Laboratory Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Laboratory Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Laboratory Assistant: INR35900,
When can I can apply for Laboratory Assistant job at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in TNPSC Road, V.O.C.Nagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th May, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Laboratory Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th May, 2019
- CURAJ Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Cochin Port Trust Invites Application for Clerk cum Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Cochin Port Trust Invites Application for Peon cum Cook Recruitment 2021
- Public Health Department Ariyalur (PHD Ariyalur) Invites Application for Dentist Recruitment 2021
- Cochin Port Trust Invites Application for Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- CURAJ Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (RMS Ajmer) Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Public Health Department Ariyalur (PHD Ariyalur) Invites Application for Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- RMS Ajmer Invites Application for Assistant Master Recruitment 2021
- Central University of Rajasthan Invites Application for Sports Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Ircon International Invites Application for Chief General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Public Health Department Ariyalur (PHD Ariyalur) Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2021