Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 13 Statistical Inspector Recruitment 2018
Vacancy Circular No: 17/2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Statistical Inspector
Number of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Educational Qualification: Must possess a Degree of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, with Statistics or Mathematics as the main subjects.
36900-116600/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://tnpscexams.net/
Published on: 28th August 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established in 1923. The commission conduct examinations for direct recruitment to the services of the Tamil Nadu state. The selection process consists of both written examination and oral test. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission offers great career for several posts such as Scientific Assistant, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Research Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Section Officer, Medical Officer, Radio Supervisor, Chemist, Junior Architect, Foreman and Administrative Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree, B.V.Sc Degree, B.L. Degree, HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or M.D. (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S, Degree in Radio Engineering, M.Sc., in Chemistry, Degree in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, passed S.S.L.C Public Examination, for a great career at Tamil nadu Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 13 vacancies in total. Statistical Inspector: 13 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Statistical Inspector?
The Payscale is as follows Statistical Inspector: INR36900,
When can I can apply for Statistical Inspector job at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in TNPSC Road, V.O.C. Nagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Statistical Inspector, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2018
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for System Administrator Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Invites Application for 74 Project Personnel Recruitment 2021
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 66 Adhoc Nurse Recruitment 2021
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Guest Faculty (History) Recruitment 2021
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- SJVN Limited Invites Application for 129 Field Officer and Various Posts
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 50 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021