Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 5 Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: 31/2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Section Officer
Assistant Section Officer
Number of Vacancy: 05 Posts
For the post of Assistant Section Officer in Tamil: “A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Tamil in any one of the parts in the Degree course”
For the post of Assistant Section Officer in Hindi: “A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Hindi in any one of the parts in the Degree course.” Provided that adequate knowledge of Tamil is essential for the language sections other than Tamil Language section.
36400-115700/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-30 years.
Application Fee: Registration Fee - Rs.150/-, Examination Fee - Rs.100/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://tnpscexams.in/
Published on: 8th November 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state's public service.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established in 1923. The commission conduct examinations for direct recruitment to the services of the Tamil Nadu state. The selection process consists of both written examination and oral test. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission offers great career for several posts such as Scientific Assistant, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Research Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Section Officer, Medical Officer, Radio Supervisor, Chemist, Junior Architect, Foreman and Administrative Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree, B.V.Sc Degree, B.L. Degree, HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or M.D. (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S, Degree in Radio Engineering, M.Sc., in Chemistry, Degree in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, passed S.S.L.C Public Examination, for a great career at Tamil nadu Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Assistant Section Officer: 05 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Section Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Section Officer: INR36400,
When can I can apply for Assistant Section Officer job at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in TNPSC Road, V.O.C.Nagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Section Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th December, 2019
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021