University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2018
University Of Hyderabad invites applications for recruitment of Guest Faculty in Hyderabad. Last date for application is 3rd January 2018.
Vacancy Circular No: UH/SSS/CWS/2017-18/GF-2017/113
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: MA in Gender Studies/Women’s Studies or allied/relevant discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent degree/grade and NET (or Ph.D. Degree as per UGC regulations, 2009) as well as a good academic record and proficiency in English. Desirable: Ph.D. in Social Sciences/Humanities with proven research and/or teaching experience in Gender Studies and related area, expertise in feminist theory, feminist research methods.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 20,000/- for one course/4 hours per week or Rs. 30,000/- for two courses/8 hours per week.
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email Curriculum Vitae by 03rd (Wednesday) January 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy to email@example.com. The candidates have to report 30 minutes before the time of the interview with at least three copies of CV, Certificates and all original documents for verification The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 05th (Friday) January 2018 from 11 a.m. at Centre for Women’s Studies, Malladi Subbamma Building, School of Social Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad- 500 046
1st January 2018
Last date for application is: 3rd January 2018
Date of Interview: 5th January 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Hyderabad Recruitment
About University of Hyderabad
University Of Hyderabad is a Public Research University which is devoted to Post Graduate and Doctoral studies. It was founded in 1974. The Courses which are taught in the university are Basic Sciences, Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Engineering Science, the Social Sciences, the Humanities, and the Arts, Fine Arts, Media Studies and Communication, in addition to more recent areas such as Folklore Studies, Health Psychology, Dalit Studies, Women's Studies, Neural and Cognitive Sciences. Institutions which are located inside the university campus are the C R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA) and the Institute of Life Sciences (ILS). Other institutions which provide an academic environment are the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), The Energy Resources Institute (TERI), and the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB). University of Hyderabad offers great career for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Lab Manager, Project Assistant, Research Associate and Laboratory Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate /Post graduate in any branch of Life Sciences, B.Sc Biology, Knowledge of Computer applications, Ph.D in Zoology and 10th.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Guest Faculty: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Guest Faculty?
The Payscale is as follows Guest Faculty: Rs. 20,000/- for one course/4 hours per week or Rs. 30,000/- for two courses/8 hours per week.,
When can I can apply for Guest Faculty job at University of Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd January, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Guest Faculty, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd January, 2018
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Invites Application for 63 Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- MECON Limited Invites Application for 4 Assistant Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Invites Application for 32 Community Organiser Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for 9 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- MKCG Medical College Invites Application for Research Scientist, Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Inquiry Officer Recruitment 2021
- Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021