University Of Hyderabad Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2019
University Of Hyderabad
invites applications for recruitment of Laboratory Assistant
Central University P.O., Hyderabad, 500046 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Intermediate with knowledge in basic computer usage (word, excel).
8000-12000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with the above-mentioned qualification can send their curriculum vitae to Dr. K. Sreenivasulu, Department of Animal Biology, School of Life Sciences, South Campus, University of Hyderabad or via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and attend the interview on 2nd December 2019 at room no: 60, at 11.00 AM at the Department of Animal Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad. Candidates should carry all original certificates of the qualifying exam. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
Published on: 26th November 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Hyderabad Recruitment
About University of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.
University Of Hyderabad is a Public Research University which is devoted to Post Graduate and Doctoral studies. It was founded in 1974. The Courses which are taught in the university are Basic Sciences, Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Engineering Science, the Social Sciences, the Humanities, and the Arts, Fine Arts, Media Studies and Communication, in addition to more recent areas such as Folklore Studies, Health Psychology, Dalit Studies, Women's Studies, Neural and Cognitive Sciences. Institutions which are located inside the university campus are the C R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA) and the Institute of Life Sciences (ILS). Other institutions which provide an academic environment are the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), The Energy Resources Institute (TERI), and the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB). University of Hyderabad offers great career for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Lab Manager, Project Assistant, Research Associate and Laboratory Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate /Post graduate in any branch of Life Sciences, B.Sc Biology, Knowledge of Computer applications, Ph.D in Zoology and 10th.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Laboratory Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Laboratory Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Laboratory Assistant: INR8000,
When can I can apply for Laboratory Assistant job at University of Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Central University P.O., Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Laboratory Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2019
- ICFRE Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 5 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- ICFRE Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Radiation Therapy Technologist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Gurgaon Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Gurgaon Invites Application for Full Time Contractual Specialists Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board of India Invites Application for 36 Spices Extension Trainees Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for RA Recruitment 2021