The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
About The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
About The Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Kolkata but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.
Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1st April 1935. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI was nationalised in the year 1949. RBI plays an important part in the development strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. RBI is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). The Reserve Bank of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Security Guard, Superintending Engineer (Vigilance), Chief Financial Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Research Officer, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Security), Medical Consultant, Fireman, Officer (General), Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th standard, Chartered Accountant, Diploma in Civil Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine, 7th Std. pass, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree OR A Doctorate Degree OR Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR A Postgraduate Diploma in Management / MBA, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, for a great career at The Reserve Bank of India.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for The Reserve Bank Of India government jobs or sarkari naukri for The Reserve Bank Of India. Get full details of The Reserve Bank Of India jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, The Reserve Bank Of India Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 The Reserve Bank Of India Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for The Reserve Bank Of India in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for The Reserve Bank Of India in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for The Reserve Bank Of India as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for The Reserve Bank Of India today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for The Reserve Bank Of India for FREE. You can also get The Reserve Bank Of India Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ICFRE Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 5 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- ICFRE Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Radiation Therapy Technologist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Gurgaon Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Gurgaon Invites Application for Full Time Contractual Specialists Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board of India Invites Application for 36 Spices Extension Trainees Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for RA Recruitment 2021