ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy. For pursuing ICWA candidates must have completed 12th Standard from a recognized central or state board. ICWA passed candidates can work as Associate Professor, Accountant, Chief Auditor, Chief Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Marketing Manager, Managing Director and Professor in government sector.
Showing 1 to 15 Total: 364
NAFED Invites Application for 5 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
RCDF Invites Application for 503 Electrician, Assistant Manager and Various Posts
Andrew Yule & Company Limited (AYCL) Invites Application for Supervisor Recruitment 2021
NMDC Limited Invites Application for 21 Manager, Deputy Manager and Various Posts
Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) Invites Application for Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021
Kerala Police Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
THSTI Faridabad Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
National Health Mission Kerala (NHM Kerala) Invites Application for Consultant and Various Posts
National Judicial Academy (NJA) Invites Application for Electrician and Various Posts
ALIMCO Invites Application for Company Secretary Recruitment 2021
NIRDPR Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
IIM Ranchi Invites Application for Manager, System Administrator and Various Posts
Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (IDPL) Invites Application for Safety Supervisor and Various Posts
BEL Navi Mumbai Invites Application for 24 Trainee Engineer and Various Posts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the jobs after Icwa?
Once you have completed the ICWA course, you can start up your career as a Cost Accountantâ€. Job Titles: Finance Director. Managing Director. Associate Professor. Accountant. Cost Controller. Chief Auditor. Cost Accountant. Chief Accountant.
What is the salary of ICWA?
CMA Salary by Job Rs.118149-6853512/- Average Salaries(Per Annum).
Can I do Icwa with job?
Yes, You can do it and can pass as well. You have an option of postal coaching services if you are not able to study and do oral coaching.
Is Articleship necessary for ICWA?
Compulsory Articleship in ICWA. The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) is all set to mandate a three-year articleship against thesix- monthatpresent.
Is there any age limit for ICWA?
The minimum criterion for attending the course of ICWA is 12th class. The candidates should not be below 18 years of age. There is no restriction on the upper age limit of the candidates to pursue this course. The candidates who are graduates can also qualify directly for the intermediate level for this course.
What are the subjects in ICWA?
Institute of cost and management accountant of India (ICMAI) Comprises Three Stages: Foundation: In foundation there are four subjects. Fundamentals of Accounting. Fundamentals of economics and management. Fundamentals of Law and Ethics. Fundamentals of business maths and statistics..
What is the scope of ICWA in future?
ICWA/CMA scope: Once you have completed the ICWA course, you can start up your career as a Cost Accountant. ICWA degree holders are highly demanded in the government sector, private enterprises, development agencies, banking & finance sector, education and training sectors.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA government jobs or sarkari naukri for Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA. Get full details of Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA for FREE. You can also get Indian Council of World Affairs, ICWA Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- NITI Aayog
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- National Productivity Council
- Air India Express
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
- National Power Training Institute
- Central Power Research Institute
- Repco Home Finance
- Hindustan Insecticides Limited
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
- Iti Limited
- HLL Lifecare Limited
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Indian Institute of Management Ranchi
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
- Vijaya Bank
- Air India
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Central University of Rajasthan
- National Mineral Development Corporation (nmdc)
- Power Grid Corporation of India
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India
- Indo German Tool Room Aurangabad
- Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli
- Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
- Ircon International Ltd.
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)
- Punjab National Bank
- India Tourism Development Corporation
- Central Electronics Limited
- Bokaro Power Supply Company Ltd (BPSCL)
- National Rural Health Mission Assam
- Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
- National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Fedration
- Cement Corporation of India Ltd
- Protection of Plant Varieties & Farmers Rights Authority
- Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology
- National Instructional Media Institute
- Software Technology Parks of India
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- IIM Sirmaur
- Department Of Economic Affairs
- National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Braithwaite Burn and Jessop Construction Company Limited
- HMT Limited
- HSCC (India) Limited
- National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation
- HPCL Biofuels Limited
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
- Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited
- Manganese Ore (India) Limited (moil)
- Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
- Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion
- Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited
- Regional Centre for Biotechnology
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology
- Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
- Institute of Physics
- Indraprastha Power Generation Co
- Pragati Power Corporation Limited
- Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited
- Autokast Limited
- Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Airports Authority of India
- National Cooperative Consumers Federation of India Limited
- Energy Efficiency Service Limited
- MSME Tool Room
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd (SJVN)
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited
- Coal India Limited
- University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Food Corporation of India
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
- Gail India Limited
- Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- National Innovation Foundation
- Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
- National Film Development Corporation of India
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited